Information about us
We are registered in England and Wales under company number X. Our registered office is at Unit 7 Titan House Calleva Business Park Aldermaston Reading RG7 8AA.
When ordering through our site you will be asked to provide us with your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address and a telephone number. We will also require your credit/debit card details, when you are placing an order.
In the event that you request any goods and/or services from us, we will process your personal data by relying on the information you provide through the contract or order agreement to provide such goods or services to you.
We may also collect your personal data on the basis that it is within our legitimate interests to do so. These legitimate interests include:
- Collecting necessary information to help with enquiries on our website or those received by phone or email. This will enable us to respond appropriately to the enquiry made.
- If you have ordered directly through Wintech Sports or through the website then we may, from time to time, contact you about new promotions that could be of interest to you via email or by phone. You can of course opt out of this at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- By collecting data which is publically available so we may offer our services to interested parties. You can of course opt out of this at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also collect information about you such as your name, address and contact details where you enter a competition or prize-draw we are operating through the website or our social media sites.
We may obtain information about your usage of our site to help us develop and improve it further.
What do we use your information for?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To serve website content to you
- To handle orders, deliver products, process payments and refunds and provide statements
- To communicate with you about your orders
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our site and our services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
- To contact you by email, post, or telephone, to ask you for feedback and comments on our services
- If you consent, to notify you by email or phone of promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to members of Wintech Sports Ltd for the purposes listed above.
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of Wintech Sports Ltd except under the following limited circumstances.
We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our web site service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services.
Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider.
If at any stage you wish to unsubscribe from our marketing emails then you should email us at email@example.com with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject.
Our site uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our site.
Access to information
You have the right to request and view the information we hold about you. You also have the right to correct the information we hold about you that is incomplete or incorrect. In certain circumstances you can also request for your data to be deleted and/or transferred through to another organisation and you have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data such as direct marketing.
If you wish to obtain such information then you should request this by emailing our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Cookies allow us to improve our site and to deliver a more personalised service whilst browsing. They can also be used to remember pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields.
If you order through our company we will maintain your order information and personal data provided for our records. This can be deleted upon request by emailing email@example.com